Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My HEAD...It hurts like this


My head is so stuffed tonight, I can barely stand it. I found out that Lisa's entire family is sick, Ant and Patti were sick and now Patti needs to see the Dr again, and hey you know Lise has a herniated disc. What's yer ailment, we can add it to a list and Lise and I will burn it on the fire.
Unreal. I blame too much work for all this illness... that and preschool are the petri dish of all infection. Even if Emily were to stop all smoking, I feel that we're all doomed to suffer from a work or preschool-born plague to make up for the lack of cigarette induced lung injuries. Although, I could be convinced that my sister is patient zero. She gets them all, mutates them, and sends them out to reduce the worlds population. :) All joking aside I am hoping everyone gets well soon...

I'm gonna dose up and go to bed...

night night, victims!
-M

No comments: