Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Another look

As a part of my resolve to take a picture once a day for an entire year, I am suffering from some serious "fear of photographer's block" and I have to admit, I love being in this position. I know that I wont be able to post a picture every day, but I fully intend to take the image and post a bunch at once if travel or other things in life come to play. That being said, along with the reality that I'm going to have to take a photo in the morning or when I get home from work (cameras are not allowed in my building), I am wondering when I'm totally going to run out of ideas and start have to dig deep for an interesting image. Getting a picture of Ryan or Connor every day would be fun if I was trying to document their growth, and I might do that one day. So the other part of this, is trying to keep my posts somewhat interesting, and relevant to my life. What would you do? Where do I start? I know that a blog about what goes on in my house is a great way to connect with my friends and family in a way that I can't do any given day.The way schedules are and life being what it is, that's fabulous. Coming up with an image that says something about it...that's interteresting... that's difficult. Drawing insperation daily will be a heck of a challenge.

Ok, that's enough ... A Marie update for those of you interested in her prison sentence at the nursing home. While she isn't feeling the best, we believe the quarantine at her unit should end tomorrow and we look forward to liberating her, when she can tolerate a nice fish dinner. I'm sure she'll jump at the chance.

2 comments:

Em & Tim said...

I think sometimes we get caught up in thinking everything has to be perfect or devine in some way... I love the pics of the boys that capture "real life." Of course I'm looking forward to you getting the picture of me turning in that winning powerball ticket too!! :)

Em & Tim said...

PS Glad to hear that Marie is doing well and is going to get sprung soon. Better take her out for a good dinner!