Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Dinner With Marie

Tomorrow I go back to work and so to celebrate the occasion, we took Marie out to Dinner at a new Restaurant. It had all you can eat ribs tonight, so I figured we'd stuff the boys and Marie and then send all to bed... Like all good plans, this one SOUNDED good when we left but Marie didn't feel all that great when we got there, and overtired children don't seem to eat anything that's not junk-food. Like any other night, we arrived as batman and batman...

Ryan eventually had to relocate to calm down a bit after a long year of crime fighting had finally taken it's toll, and he just couldn't sit. Connor Stayed with Mommy and spent the rest of his time trying to keep her attention... he was marginally successful.

I only got one picture of Marie tonight, as she is a world renown photo-phobic. Ryan of course, hammed it up to the point of asking for pictures on the ride home in the car. I took this one over my shoulder while waiting for Lise to take her Mom back to her room.
Well, it's 9:12 and suddenly, it's a work night. I'm not looking forward to going back to work.. There is SO much that has to be done there, and what feels like very little time to get it all done. I hope I'm able to keep up and start posting here regularly. I see soo many blogs with no posts in them... I don't want to become a statistic. :)

Hope your year is great.

-Mike


PS - I found a great site from a photographer that posts one picture every day. (http://onepicaday.blogspot.com/) I'd really like to see what I could do to do the same. What a great way to increase my photo-chops. I might make a lame attempt this year. I'd love to commit to something so lofty, but work takes it's toll. That's something a single artist can better attempt. :)


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anthony and Karen said...

Hi Mike, Lise, Ryan & Connor:

It sounds like you all had a nice evening and if all goes well, we will see each other soon.

We miss you. Love, Gramma G

Em & Tim said...

Mikey,
So my question is where is your batman costume??
Also, saw your post on our page and don't you worry Tim got tools so he's fully armed to be a house owner.... And no worries - your number will def be on speed dial!!

Mike G (moobier) said...

Poor poor Tim.

Em & Tim said...

Is Lise mad in the picture with her and Connor or is the corn bread just bad???

Mike G (moobier) said...

That's just the look of a Mom who isnt allowed to eat a meal without a batman trying to get her attention.