Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Blog Fury

Well... it seems this has caught on, due to my Mom's enthusiasm. I must admit, she can really get people excited about something when she wants to. I am always surprised by how infectious she is! :) Anyway... I added Lise as a contributor to my Blog and made an entry on my parent's space. It would be cool if we got the whole family posting. I know how competitive we are with each other... I can only image the flurry of blog entries about to be unleashed on the world. :)

OK... So now, I'm going to put my computer away and take some meds and maybe take look through my magazines to see if I can come up with another way to add on to my house that I can't afford. :)

2 comments:

Anthony and Karen said...

I was really happy to see that Rachael, Anthony, Becky and Emily have been commenting. Looks like this is a good way to stay in touch with each other.

As a communications major in my former life, I can honestly say this is a fabulous way to see and hear from one another on a more regular basis. Love to all of you as you blog along. Mom aka Aunt Karen

Mike G (moobier) said...

So when are you going to post an update? :)