Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Grease lightenin'

I have decided that if I were to drive a garbage truck for a living, this would be the one I'd choose. Not that it's an aspiration of mine, but if given the option, I'd trick out my garbage truck and challenge cars to races at red lights. :) At least, that is what I told Ryan I'd do if I could choose. He told me that he'd drive the bat mobile garbage truck. After I put Connor to bed Ryan began speaking... and speaking and speaking... He was still talking as he was falling asleep. It was amazing.

Tomorrow is Lise's birthday. I have a few surprises for her, and since she reads this, I can't tell you what they are. :) Be sure to wish her a happy birthday!!! If you want to get her a gift, she is partial to flowers, nights out, cruises, large sums of cash, wine, expensive jewels and homes. :) All joking aside, I love her very much and hope the day is fun. Tomorrow marks the beginning of Lise appreciation week. I wonder what is in store for her over the next 7 days? :) We already have reservations for Friday night at Scoozzi in New Haven... Doug and Brenda visit on Saturday... and who knows what's next! Oh wait... I do. :)

No comments: