Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Bells... The Bells!

Everyday this month, I've woken up with music going on in my head. This isn't the only time I've awoken with a song in my head, however, it's one of the few times that it's been a daily occurrence over so many days. The really BAD part about this, has been that on some days, it's been songs I am not a fan of, so it's like some sort of self torture.

I cant quite tell you why this is the case, but it's been noteworthy that every day I am stuck in the shower with an all 80's and 90's radio station blaring in my subconsciousness. This week, the hit list has been... well unstable at best... here's the list that I recall.


  1. Theme to "Fall Guy" 80's TV show
  2. Teenage Wildlife -Bowie
  3. Thela Hun Ginjeet - King Crimson (Concert influenced)
  4. Rock and Roll - Led Zeppelin
  5. "Bonanza" Theme
  6. All the leaves are Brown - Mama's and Papa's
  7. 7 Nation Army - White Stripes
  8. What you are - Audioslave
  9. "Roadrunner" TV show theme song
  10. "Superfriends" TV show theme song
  11. All of me - Sung like Steve Martin
  12. Don't stop believin' - Journey
  13. Gloria / Peace Frog- The Doors
Today on the way to work I inadvertently heard "The Rhythm of the Night" ... I hope that doesn't stick for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anthony and Karen said...

So...you've been hearing voices lately?...and specifically in the shower...I wonder what that is all about?! I hear them on a regular basis, but I'm admittedly strange:).

It looks like at least some of the songs are worth hearing...
I'll keep you in my thoughts! Love, Mom