Saturday, December 29, 2007

Ryan's room gets a floor

Sooo... It's like 9pm and I got about 1/2 the room done. First I had to strip out the carpet... since I don't have a good wide angle for the camera (digital) it makes it hard to show it a good before, but here is what is looked like without a carpet:



That didn't take tooo long to clean out, and after a dump run and fill up at D&D, I got to putting the flooring in.... I got about 1/3 of the way done today, and I did take my time. Tomorrow I'm thinking I'll have at least everything up to the closet completed and then I'll prolly post a wide angle picture for you to peek at.

Here's where I am today:


The boys are asleep and I will be able to work alone for most for the day tomorrow.
-Mike

1 comment:

Anthony and Karen said...

That floor sure looks great! You are doing a great job and Ryan is a lucky boy. If you keep this up, I'll have to start working on the computer room :)


Dad says to tell you that the Giants look great too!